(Manual) Calibration points for my Prusa I3:
G1 F3000 G1 X0 Y30 G1 X0 Y200 G1 X150 Y200 G1 X150 Y30
More objects to make:
- The XCLIP, a Raspberry Pi (and PCB) mounting solution
- 22mm broom handle holder
- The ultimate PEG board accessory creator v1.1
Some notes on auto bed levelling:
- Automatic bed leveling and z offset howto (Level 2/3)
- Specifically calls out sanguinololu controller and marlin firmware.
- Z-probe holder for Makerfarm i3 with auto bed-level
- Might require some modification to suit.
Here are a few useful fan/shroud projects from thingiverse:
Just a few things left to do:
[x] Cut 5/16 smooth rod to fit Z and X axes. [x] Cut M5 threaded rod to fit Z axes. [ ] Turn hobbed bolt to actually fit through 608 bearing. [x] CAD up print surface. [ ] Laser up print surface. [ ] Mount and wire up limit switches.
Which means a little shopping left.
[ ] 4x M3 hex screw for print surface levelling. Length 20mm? [ ] 1x M5 hex screw to draw m5 nuts into place. [x] 6mm acrylic for print surface. (Found in the shop). [ ] Blue painters tape. [ ] 5mm ID aquarium tubing. [ ] 4x 8mm? ID hose clamps.